Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Sheila Botelho is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, online entrepreneur, and business mentor who teaches people how to thrive in their health and lifestyles.
For more than 20 years, Sheila and her husband, Peter, have developed an international business with a top-rated nutrition product partner. She is the founder of SheilaBotelho.com, where she publishes a weekly blog and runs online wellness programs. Her passion is teaching women simple self-care and hormone balancing practices that work in real life. Sheila lives in Cambridge, Ontario with her husband and their two children. Welcome Sheila!
Click below to watch this 7-minute video.
Want more on this interview? Join the membership here and view the full interview where we discuss the following topics:
- How can an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach help you?
- What is the one thing we can all do to create a great foundation for our wellness journey?
- How does this approach attend to the mind, body, and spirit?
- Why is it good to focus on hormone balance for wellness?
- What is cyclical living and how do we practically apply it as a wellness strategy?
For more information on Sheila and her services go to www.sheilabotelho.com.
When you sign up for her email list you will receive a free guide entitled, “Simplify Your Wellness Plan: 3 Steps to Streamline Your Self Care.”
If you are curious about her course, “Balance your Hormones,” then go to https://www.sheilabotelho.com/balance/and join the wait list.
Thank you Sheila!
Ready to jump into the adventure of your own wellness journey? Join Peace Embodied and receive all the tools you need to make your journey a successful one. Become a member by clicking the link below.